(I just LOVE Dawn's videos!)
The white layer is cut at 5" square. The center pink is cut at 3 3/8" by 2 1/4". The center white is cut at 2 3/4" x 2 1/4". The text is just printed on my computer using the font Sloop Script (a free downloadable font). The butterflies were cut using the Cuttlebug butterfly die cut & then embossed with a butterfly folder. Each butterfly is double layered and the top layer has the wings popped up. They are attached with pop dots for a little added dimension.
The tags are 2" x 4" and the corners are made by cutting an angle from 1/2" down and 1/2" in. The ribbon for the tags is cut at 6".
The text on the tags is as follows:
- You are My child, I have adopted you! (Romans 8:15-17)
- You are My most treasured possession! (Deuteronomy 14:2)
- You are the apple of My eye! (Zechariah 2:8)
- I love you with an everlasting love! (Jeremiah 31:3)
- My thoughts toward you are precious and countless! (Psalm 139:17-18)
- I have good things planned for you! (Jeremiah 29:11)
- I will not forget you! (Isahiah 49:15-16)
- I will ot abandon you! (Deuteronomy 4:31)
- I will not fail you! (Joshua 1:5)
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!